I looked around the house for ideas, for fabric, for whatever I could use. There were several possibilities, but what I came across was a quilted piece I'd started some years ago, and never finished. I had extra blocks left from making a quilt, and put them together into a wall hanging. I quilted the stuffing out of it, in a contrasting colour, and didn't much like where that was going. Where it went after that was into the closet, quickly forgotten. I didn't know what else to do with it.
I was only too pleased to cut it up into something more useful. I even
managed to find the original fabric for the binding. It was easy
enough to figure out how big to cut it, and joined the edges in an envelope fashion to fit the Tablet. I added beads and yard for trim, and added Velcro for a closure.
I now have a very personal Tablet cover.