Sunday 28 October 2012

A Selection of Fall Photos

Ontario corn field
Just hanging around
Many of you know about the beautiful fall colours, and Southern Ontario has more than its share. The colours have come in a bit late this year, and people were worried they wouldn't be vibrant this year because of the very dry summer we had. I'm glad to report that in the end, the colours gave it their all, and we had a beautiful few weeks after all!  We still have a bit of colour left today, but there are more leaves on the ground than on the trees. Yes, there is all that raking, but it is worth all the effort.
Valley near Owen Sound,
the Bruce Trail is in there somewhere!
At the base of the Niagara Escarpent
near Wiarton, Ontario

So I'd like to share a few photos I took along the backroads of Ontario. I like to travel off the main highways, where I see much more interesting things. People have asked how I get such good photos.  My answer is that I always have a camera, or two, in my hand, I take a lot of photos, and I only pick out the best to show others. I hope you enjoy these.

Indian Falls,
near Wiarton, Ontario

The pond just before Indian Falls, Ontario
Appleby Line, near Milton, Ontario


Rattlesnake Point, near Milton, Ontario
Along the Bruce Trail

In the forest on the Bruce Trail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read about my quilting world. Your comments mean so much to me, so feel free to let me know what you think, about anything!