I finished up my First Quilt. I've had no chance to get a photo, yet, but that will follow. Meanwhile, I had another look at my WIP list. I seem to have a disjointed stack of tops, backs, and battings in the box. Battings that fit get scavenged for other projects that come up! I shouldn't do that to myself, but it seems easier than a run across town for new batting, when I have some on hand. So it seems I currently have 2 battings on hand, along with tops and backs to go with them. In keeping with my previously stated goal to get all these tops turned into quilt this year, they are next on the list.
It's funny, I had started quilting this with echo quilting and stippling. Having a little more experience now in Free Motion Quilting, stippling doesn't much interest me. At that time, it was all I knew how to do! There are so many other possibilities now, but I will finish what I started, with lesson learned. It's going well. I had forgotten how much I liked these red applique hearts. Makes me want to start another applique project. . . Maybe.
Linking up with WIP Wednesday over at TNTN as usual, here, Off the Wall Friday, here, Anything Goes, here, and FMQ Friday, here.