I have a couple of things on the go at the moment. I've been getting set to print more photos onto fabric, and have an experiment to try with that. Will explain after the trials. It takes some time to get everything set up and organized.
The other project is one I've been at for a long time. A few years ago, I decided to make a blue and yellow star quilt. I made a lot of these 6" blocks, almost 400 of them. I had this layout in mind, but decided to use some of them for a small wall quilt. I put away the rest of them to work on later. A couple of months ago, I pulled them out, and decided to get working on them. They all needed squareing up, so I'm almost finished that. Tedious, that trimming, but it needs doing. Soon, I'll be joining them together. I have to create a different layout, but that's ok.